Export Promotion Cell
Export Promotion cell under DDP, MoD has been formed to co-ordinate and follow-up on export related action including enquiries received from various countries and facilitate private sector and public sector companies for export promotion.
The functions for the Export Promotion Cell setup under DDP are as under:
- a) Coordinate and follow-up export activities including enquiries received from various countries.
- b) Regular interaction/ Coordination with the Defence Attaches (DA) of the potential buyer countries.
- c) Establish linkages between export promotion activities and exhibition.
- d) Interaction with potential buyer countries and setting up meetings with the industry and follow-up after the exhibition.
- e) Facilitating development of promotional materials, audio-visual films, and timely dissemination of information to respective countries.
- f) Facilitate coordination between Private Industry and MOD for export promotion.
- g) Interaction with different chambers of commerce like FICCI, ASSOCHEM etc for export potential opportunities.