The following documents are required to be submitted alongwith the application for issue of export authorisation:
- Undertaking as in Appendix V
- Copy of export authorization issued originally to the exporter
- Bill of Entry containing items imported for replacement or repair or
- Destruction certificate stating reasons why the original items cannot be imported; or
- Any document stating that the items have been brought/imported back.
- Letter from foreign buyer on his letter head duly signed and stamped that the items need to be repaired/replaced along with Purchase order/warranty policy/conditions.
- Declaration that there has been no change in the specifications of the item.